Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spring Performance

Whew, we had three performances this year; two in Ephrata and one in Quincy. This is the entry table, photo gallery and programs for "Sleeping Beauty". I enjoy putting this together each year.

I usually don't get backstage photo's, but there was a slight break in activity and I snapped a couple. The costumes were really pretty. (no, I didn't make these).

Remember four years ago when I was making all those fairy wings? I was so glad not to have to do them again this year. This dancer (pink fairy) is a senior and it is her last performance with us.
The dancer sitting on the table (below) is wearing my "Blue Bird" overlay costume. The other costumes are purchased.





2 comments:

steve "superfoot" hartman said...

I'll bet it brought back alot of memories from the perfomances you did as a child. It's nice to see my Mother active in the things that she loves. The wings look good and the dress. Oh, just one question, does a tu tu go with a moomoo?

tee tee

Barbara said...

Your visit to my blogspot is a sweet,pleasant surprise. No, tee tee, a tutu is for smaller girls and a muumuu is for larger ones!!!
But then, you knew that...and just wanted to get a rise out of your mum!