Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bubbles at Grammie's House

I think I missed a lot when I raised my children. I found it so interesting to watch these two and their bubble-blowing styles. Jacob carefully blows the biggest and the most bubbles he can...doesn't spill and is pretty focused. Aleigha hardly stops long enough to blow...she likes to chase Jacob's bubbles and tries to catch them, spilling most of hers in the process. However, when she ran out of liquid, Jacob gave her some of his. Of course he would then move fast to catch the bubbles she was after and annoy her to no end. Aleigha was so proud of herself when she would finally catch one and wanted everyone to see what she had done.

It made me think of when I was the little sister trying to do things my big brother did, and never being able to do it quite as well. He would share with me though. That doesn't mean he didn't tease me every chance he got ,which was frustrating to deal with. But...I could always tell on him!!!! And I did!!! Sometimes even exaggerating a little!!! Hee Hee!




1 comment:

Kreanna said...

Those are sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing those, mom! Love you!!!